Sunday, April 15, 2007

No Post Tonight

I've been busy with taxes and a myriad of other things so I don't have a post lined up for tonight. I just want to remind everyone that it is options expiration this Friday, so keep that in mind. I will try and post a few plays for the expiration either Monday or Tuesday. You can also seek me out on the othernet during the day, my user name is pythagoruz. In the meantime, one of my new favorite bloggers Jim Kingsland had a great post on the broader market this weekend. You should check it out.

Update: The market is acting pretty irrational right now and the charts aren't giving me many nice setups. I just cant bring myself to participate in the market right now, in fact it sounds like many traders are getting chopped up. I'm hoping by the end of Wednesday things will clear up and I can find some good setups for Thursday, I will post if and when that happens. -py

No comments: