Sunday, September 30, 2007

What Happened to the Kingsland Report?

There aren't many sites that I make sure to check everyday and The Kingsland Report was one of them. Jim Kingsland is a great writer and has a very honest "tell it like it is" style to his posts. I also share his interest in the options market and have found his insight very helpful.

Well about a week ago he made a short post about a special assignment and not being able to do his usual daily commentary. This was the last thing he said and then today when I went to the site was redirected to jimkingsland.com where there was a short note:

"Welcome to Jimkingsland.com!

The Kingsland Report blog is no longer in operation. Email me at the address below and I will keep in touch. Thank you for reading the Kingsland Report!

If you would like to contact Jim Kingsland, email him at jkings1@optonline.net"

Bummer. I wonder what happened that required the entire blog to be removed, with no archives or anything. It just disappeared. Thank goodness we have the Wayback Machine.

No comments: