Friday, February 29, 2008

More Talking Heads For Your Auditory Pleasure

I found myself watching more Talking Heads tonight to end this sweet week (for those who are short out the wazoo like me) and I thought I would post a few more music videos. No one has commented on these Talking Heads videos, do you guys love this stuff or what? This may be one of the most under appreciated yet greatest bands of all time, in my humble opinion.

I could listen to this stuff all day long.

Damn, I love that babe on the bass, she has some serious rhythm.

And I'll leave you with this one...

I realize most people probably didn't watch all of these, but to be honest I will come back to this post and watch these again and again, so its a worthy post in my eyes. If you actually watched all of these leave a comment.

No comments: