Wednesday, April 02, 2008

ICE Setting Up For a Nice Short


This chart looks alot like the AAPL chart I posted earlier. ICE is about to smack up against it's 200 dma at $152.50 after a nice run. As we know well, ICE tends to fake traders out with false moves and I wouldn't be surprised to see it break the 200 dma before reversing. Since ICE and the broad market are in primary downtrends, I'm thinking there may be a nice short entry on ICE at horizontal resistance around $155. There should be heavy resistance in the $152.50-$155 range which seems like a decent area to try a short. I'd place a stop around $157 and target that area of price congestion around $130 or the 50 dma at $133.71.

2 comments:

tooquiet said...

OMG, like, its like, Vanilla Ice! Like.

Watching the ICE for the short, seems to be moving up then sideways for now, while my ice is melting...(help me, i'm mellllltttttiiinnnggg).

pythagoruz said...

His last line in that video is great:

"word to your mother"