Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Rock Blogging: With a Little Help From My Friends, The 300th Post!!!



I'd like to take this moment to thank my friends Ian (indigo-alien) and Vince (betweenthebars) for helping keep this blog together. With this 300th post I wanted to share a little about the traffic that you guys have helped create over the past few years. Here is what the last two months have looked like:


We have had visitors from all over, a total of 17,342 from 96 countries. Every continent except Antarctica has been represented as you can see in the map below.


Here are the top ten key words for the site, the "subprime cartoon" was apparently a big hit. "Vince betweenthebars" was the next most popular, btb you fans demand more posts!


Anyways, its been fun and profitable so thanks guys. See you at the 500th post!

1 comment:

SpearDriver said...

Very cool information.

My next FXE post is in the works.