Sunday, October 14, 2007

Country Fried Financial T-Shirts


Its a funny graphic to post on a blog but who in their right mind would go around wearing the t-shirt? I can understand people getting excited about the money they made shorting that thing at $40 but sporting that shirt is just poor taste. And I don't think the "I watched the US mortgage market implode and all I got was this stinking t-shirt" argument works here. Plus I'd be at least a liitle worried about getting knocked out by some guy who recently got foreclosed on by Countrywide, its not as funny to those folks.

Its funny how Angelo Mozilo actually looks as fried (tan) in real life as he does in that image, heck I'd be pretty tan if I was making as much money as he is. You know on second thought it really isn't all that funny.

No comments: