Wednesday, June 07, 2006

DAKT Top?

For aggressive traders DAKT appears to be ready for at least a short term decline. Today it formed a long tail on very high volume that matches with previous tails. I think this should be good for a short term drop down to at least 48, maybe 47.Depending on how it behaves it's self there could potentially be a very large decline as it DAKT could be forming a long term top with such heavy volume in this 52-week high territory. Its certainly worth keeping an eye on. I have no position currently but will prob try and short it for a one-two day trade. Note, this stock is the strongest stock (not too many bearish indicators) I have mentioned as a possible short since this sites inception and it is the most risky. However, I have found the first few drops in a reversal to be the most profitable if they can be timed correctly and I smell a reversal comming in DAKT.

As an update to previous posts, I am now out of DRIV but I think it will fall further. See the HOM comments for how my position progressed there. I have added MOVI Sept 7.50 calls and I now have a fairly decent position in TIE puts, see my market vibration post for more info.

1 comment:

SpearDriver said...

I am not tempted to sell short or buy puts on DAKT at this time. It is #24 on the IBD list this week, and with this strength in a difficult week it is likely to go higher, imo.