Thursday, November 01, 2007

Nightmare on Wall Street 2: Credit's Revenge

Scary stuff was going down today, I hope everyone was being safe. Rather than talk about it, I've just got a few charts for you that are simply breathtaking. For commentary, I think Tim brings up some excellent points today.

Lets start with the Dow Jones etf over the last two days (5 min time scale):

Then CROX over the last five days on a 15 minute time scale:

My goodness, MBI over the last two months:

Then theres DSL, a "savings and loan" corporation over the last two months :

And the current king of carnage is bond insurer ABK on a six month daily time scale:
With people focused so much on tech stocks these days its easy to not notice the recession/bear market already occurring in some sectors of our economy.

Disclosure: I own DIA puts
A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 - Freddy's Revenge..... Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: